Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CATCHING UP!!!

OUR CAMPING TRIP IN APRIL!!!


GIZMO EGGING BUDDY ON....GOOFY GIRL!!

AHOY MATTE!!!
CAPTAIN LOUIE AT THE WHEEL,
IT WAS PRETTY ROUGH & WET..
THANK GOODNESS THE TEMP'S
WERE IN THE 80'S


GREAT WEEK OF FISHING!!
OUR CATCH...TOTAL FOR THE WEEK
74 WHITE BASS, 5 CATFISH &
2 GASPERGOOS(FRESH WATER DRUM)


THIS BEAGLE AND LAB ARE READY FOR
A DAY ON THE LAKE...TOO CUTE!

COUPLE OF THE LOCALS AT
THE MARINA..."QUACK, QUACK"

HERE I AM BAITING THE JUG LINES
WITH MINNOWS

SWEET BABY...

THE BUD MAN JUST A CHILL'IN...

ME TOO!

CATCH ANYTHING YET???


BUSY DAY AT THE LAKE...GIZZIE'S OUT!

BOBO...MY LIL OLD MAN, HE JUST
TURNED 13

MADDIE KEEPING AN EYE ON A BUG!!!

2 comments:

kks said...

glad you're back! such a nice pic of you and Louie on your sidebar....the pics are great, looks so relaxing...
we sold the camper because we never get to use it...instead we decided to rent a cabin...will be going next sunday up to Door County, rented a place on the water, will be taking all the dogs...
sorry to hear you won't be up this summer, but definitely let me know when you will be visiting your mom....would love to spend some time!
xo

Mom said...

I enjoyed the pics. I would always have dad sit at computer and see the pictures..the last blog he saw was of Bud making the mess...your tribute to dad on Father's day was very touching along with the pictures when we were here..made me cry..that is why I was crying when I called you..he is in a better place now but I miss him. Love, hugs & kisses, Mom