Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Witch's Christmas......

Last Saturday I participated in the 3rd annual
Witch's Christmas
. I was there with my
Gold Canyon Candles as well
as 5 other vendors.


This is my friend Debbie spending $$$$$

Displaying many beautiful items from
Home & Garden is Deb.

Trish has graciously opened up her home for
this event which gets a larger turn out each
year. Trish use to groom Winnie &
Scooter (RIP) and over the
years has become a good friend.


Homemade Gourmet set up her display
in the kitchen and made some
yummy edible samples!!



From L to R
Deb, Shirley (Trish's sister) who sell's
Cookie Lee Jewelry & Trish

It was a successful day and a good time
was had by all!

2 comments:

kks said...

what are gold canyon candles? i think i want some! looked like a fun day!

Sherry said...

If you like candles these are really the BEST! I started selling them about 3-4yrs ago because I thought they were better than Yankee Candles. If you want to check out the latest GC catalog you can go to my web site www.mygc.com/candlegal7