Tues. I taped and taped and taped......I thought I would never finish taping!!!
But at 1:30 I started to paint the walls and finished up around 7:30. It looked as if one coat was going to do it but upon further inspection in the day light I needed to apply another coat :(
But at 1:30 I started to paint the walls and finished up around 7:30. It looked as if one coat was going to do it but upon further inspection in the day light I needed to apply another coat :(
Louie will start on the floor this weekend, all by his lonesome as I have to work the next 3 days. That's o.k. as I did all the painting by myself, I think it's his turn.
Here it the newly repainted room!
1 comment:
wow, that is a lot of painting!! love the color, looks beautiful!
i had a dream of you and louie...you guys came to madison and you were performing some country number..then we were just hanging out, louie was like 6'8" tall! and you, exactly as i remember....bizzare dream, and i was working at a zoo!
hope your weekend isn't too busy, i have a feeling mine will be....:)
Post a Comment