Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camp site reserved

I went out to Lake Somerville earlier to reserve our spot at the state park. When I pulled into the camp site these adorable deer were grazing. You can tell they are use to humans as they weren't the least bit spooked by me taking pics. Randy & I are heading out on Fri., we plan to start clearing the lake lot this weekend, we will be out there all next week....weather permitting. Of course we will be doing some fishing but mostly enjoying our time away from work!!!


look at the baby...too cute!!



kind of hard to see but off in the distance is SMCH (seton medical center - hays), scheduled to open the fall of 2009. Hopefully I will be able to transfer there....cutting my drive time from 40 mins. (1 way) to 10 mins. A lot of extra sleep in the am!!!

1 comment:

kks said...

so you will be camping for a whole week...sounds wonderful...nice to "break in" the new rig...satellite and DVD!? now is that really camping?? :) will you be able to blog? won't that be nice to cut out your commute! you guys have a wonderful week with the hounds!! i'll be looking for lot-o-pics!